Roogenic Native Sleep aka Dreamtime Tea
Roogenic’s Native Dreamtime Sleep blend is a bush plant sleep tea infused with sweet, fruity notes designed to delight the whole family – even the kids will love it!
- Contains wildly harvested Jilungin, which “has been used for decades by the Nyul Nyul community to put you to sleep... a long deep sleep”, according to Bruno Dann, Traditional Owner and Aboriginal Elder.
- Contains 4 other Native Bush Plants recognised for alleviating oxidative stress or improving overall wellbeing.
- Naturopathically accredited to help with sleep.
- Has an invigorating big berry flavour.
- Healthy alternative sweet treat that is great after dinner and before bed.
- Can be brewed multiple times.
- Simply follow the brewing instructions below for 14 days to receive the best results.
Note: If pregnant, only consume in the last four weeks of pregnancy as the tea contains Raspberry Leaf.
Made in Australia, supporting small farmers and Indigenous communities.
Wild Crafted Jilungin, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Organic Hibiscus, Spearmint, Freeze Dried Strawberry, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Blue Mallow Flower, Lemon Balm, Organically Grown Aniseed Myrtle, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass, Organically Grown Strawberry Gum Leaf, Organic Passion Flower, Natural Strawberry Flavour, Natural Raspberry Flavour.
How to Use Native Dreamtime:
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill, can be enjoyed cold too.
- The tea can be rebrewed three times but will be weaker in flavour although still containing minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
Roogenic is a small, family-owned Australian company, dedicated to promoting the health benefits of Australian native plants while supporting Indigenous communities and small farmers across Australia. Ingredients in their Native Tea Blends are organically grown and/or wild harvested and are carefully selected for their health benefits and traditional uses.
(Disclaimer - Roogenic Teas are not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of disease.)