Huminiqum Liquid 250ml - ON SPECIAL - Was $45.00
What are humates, also referred to as humic substances?
Humates are organic macro-molecules that have a special complexing property. The complexed micro-elements that are vital for the human organism are better absorbed and made use of in the body than those in inorganic compounds.
Humates include the biologically valuable humic acids and fulvic acids. HUMINIQUM contains both. These materials are extracted from peat derived from carboniferous plants applying a patented technology.
The identification of the effects of humates is a dynamically growing field of health sciences.
Humic acids have been observed to show the following effects:
- Stimulate the immune system in certain preparations.
- Help liver regeneration.
- Antibacterial activity and antiviral effect.
- Provide a remedy for some allergies (e.g. hay fever).
- Accelerate the healing of wounds.
- Block the growth of tumor cells.
- Increase the skin’s natural protection against UV radiation.
- Reduce inflammation (e.g. arthritis).
- Provide protection from radiation disease and heavy metal contamination (e.g. mercury, lead).
- Increase red blood cell generation.
- When administered together with vitamin C, vitamin C is an ideal complement to humates. Vitamin C gives protection from oxidation damage, is efficacious in several detoxification processes, and plays a key role in the structure and regeneration of all kinds of cells and tissues. This is crucial to provide and maintain the solidity and the composition of basal membranes in the walls of blood vessels and similar connective tissue structures.
- Helps to maintain tissue elasticity.
- Is required for normal blood coagulation.
- Supports the power of resistance, and antibody production.
- Improves the function of energy-producing cells, e.g. skeletal muscles.
- Literature proves that it is important in the prevention of certain cancers such as that of prostates, anus and lungs.
The results of tests have shown that the biological efficacy might be a useful tool to prevent and/or cure the damage, caused by therapeutically or accidental radiation, to the hemopoietic system.
Some further, preliminary data suggest that this preparation may accelerate the regeneration of the hemopoietic system after bone marrow damage caused by chemotherapeutic treatment as well.
It is also known and has been proven to be effective in the removal of toxic heavy metals (Hg, Pb, Cd).
 Reide, U. et al.: Patent application EP 04677018
Tomschey, O. et al.: Patent application HU 70335
Baj, Z. et al.: Acta Pol. Pharm. 50(6): 481-489, 1993
Inglot, A.D. et all.: Arch. Immunol. Ther. Exp. 41: 73-80, 1993
Obminska-Domoradzka, B.: Acta Pol. Pharm. 50: 501-506, 1993
Brzozowsky, T. et al.:Acta Pol. Pharm. 51: 103-107, 1993
Malinski, C.. et al.: Acta Pol. Pharm. 50: 413-416, 1993
 Huang, T.S.. et al.: J. Endocrin Invest. 17: 787-791, 1994
Haas W, et al.:Adv Exp Med Biol.418:707-708.1997
 Schneider, J.: Virology 218: 389-395, 1996
Eur. Pat.. Appl.: EP: 537430 A1 93421
 Thiel K. et al.: Pharmazie 36: 50-53, 1981
Eur. Pat.. Appl.: EP: 530455 A1 930310
 Eur. Pat.. Appl.: EP: 537429 A1 930421