Chilli Pain Stick
Chilli Pain Stick
What some people are saying :
Sometimes when I use this pain stick its like it is like a warm hug helping me relax and sleep. And good news is that if I have no one to massage me it's always there. Sometimes even if I have trouble sleeping I put it on any areas in pain and it still surprises me how well it works.
What my supplier said:
I was working with an old plant healer and we were talking about the pain I suffered with after a motorbike accident. Usually I would have to resort to pain medications which didn't even work for me. He said you need to try Habanero chilli and put it in a cream. Of course that meant washing my hands after every use and it was messy. I was already making a great pain stick and thought I should add these chilli plants to it. It not only worked on my injuries it stopped me from having neck migraines. I would put it on and it numbed my pain and stopped my getting blind spots while the migraine took its course.
I had loads of other people try it and I was astounded by what it was doing.
I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO WORK THIS WELL.
Capsaicin is a well-known ingredient in many topical pain relief and arthritis treatments. Habanero chilli is loaded with it.
Studies have shown that capsaicin can:
• improve circulation in the hands and feet
• relieve nerve pain
• relieve muscle pain and muscle spasms
• treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Capsaicin is considered to have anti-inflammatory properties since it inhibits the production of Substance P, a compound that is responsible for the swelling and pain associated with inflammation. Because of this, it is used to help treat psoriasis and headaches.
Also added to this amazing formula are plants like :
- Arnica : which is often is applied to the skin for pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches, and sprains. It is also applied to the skin for insect bites, arthritis, muscle and cartilage pain.
- Calendula : which helps reduce pain and swelling, antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and many other things.
- Comfrey : that helps with wound healing, reduced pain, anti inflammatory and bone growth amongst many things.
The base is a pure local beeswax from the mountains of the Riverina and local olive oil grown with no pesticide, along with pain relieving and invigorating essential oils.
Am so proud of this product I made in my kitchen that it had to have a stand alone from all the other organic things I make. Pain relief is so important, people who suffer with it know. I'd consider this the best gift to anyone who you know suffers with pain.